Terms of Service
Before you register at Pay4Task.online, you must read carefully the following terms and conditions of our TOS (Terms of Service). By registering and using the Pay4Task.online, you agree and observe our TOS. Any breaks of each terms will lead permanent account termination from our and our partners' network. We will inform you any TOS changes prior to it happens. The changes may include editing, adding, and/or deleting parts of the terms and conditions.
1. RESPONSIBILITY OF MEMBERS
- 1.1 Register with real name which is matched with the name on the identification.
- 1.2 One account per household. Multiple accounts per household will be terminated all of them. This term applies to the payment processors account which must be unique and not be shared with any other users.
- 1.3 Transfer, sell and/or share of your account to/with other users is prohibited.
- 1.4 Using proxies, VPS, VPN, shared network environments, and/or auto click software are/is not allowed.
- 1.5 10 days of inactivity will be considered as the account abandon and will lead account suspenssion with balance clear. The zeroed balance will not be credited back.
- 1.6 It is your responsibility to keep your account and personal information confidentially. Any loss from account hacking caused by weak password combination will not be refunded. We do not share your information with other person and/or parties.
- 1.7 Should any instances of fraud, system abuse, or any type of activity deemed to be inappropriate or illegal by Pay4Task: No Minimum Payout be detected it may result in member termination and possible legal action. Any solicitation of advertisers for a confirmation email for purposes of receiving credit in your account will be grounds for immediate termination.
- 1.8 Inappropriate actions in attempting to cheat, hacking, steal, fraud, system abuse, hacking, any action that would violate the TOS, and/or inappropriate conduct on forums or to other members, Pay4task terminate account and can at it's own discretion turn over any and all evidence, information, personal data and/or logs to 3rd parties for possible prosecution and/or investigation.
- 1.9 All kinds of publicity, attempts to get referrals, money offers/exchange/requests and the offer or request of other services on all Pay4task pages are prohibited.
- 1.10 Refering direct referrals, buying direct referrals, and/or renting rented referrals is/are your sole decision. Pay4task do not guarantee their activity. The amount of direct referrals and rented referrals is limited based on the referrer's membership.
2. PAYMENTS / CASHOUTS
- 2.1 Members will be paid all earnings via PayPal, Payza, and BitCoin. No other method of payment is available at this time.
- 2.2 Your full name must be same as your payment processor account for any kinds of transactions.
- 2.3 Payments made to Pay4task using PayPal or Payza is only accepted from verified accounts. Payments made using unverified PayPal or Payza account won't be accepted.
- 2.4 All chargebacks or reversed transactions made on your payments will lead to an immediate account suspension. This suspension will be then evaluated depending on and according to the causes that led to it.
- 2.5 Your Payment processor email address used for withdrawal must be the same as the one used for deposit.
- 2.6 The minimum payment amount and payment term are based on the users' membership.
- 2.7 A fee will be deducted for each payments depending on the payment processor due to the payment processor merchant services.
- 2.8 You are responsible to ensure the payment processor allows payments to your country.
- 2.9 When you have multiple payment processor account, you can only request withdrawl to the payment processor you've used to make the most of your purchases in monetary amount. The maximum amount you can request to the other payment processors is equal to the value of the purchases you've made through them individually.
- 2.10 All payments will be made within 10 business days after being requested. Any asks which urging payment during the payment processing period will cause account suspension.
- 2.11 For security reasons, Pay4task reserves the right to delay and cancel any payment request and ask for more information from a member.
- 2.12 No refunds or reimbursements to account values after payments have been sent successfully. It is your responsibility to fill in your details correctly.
- 2.13 Users must accept the payments made to their payment processor account in 30 calendar days. The payment canceled due to the no acceptance will not be refunded.
- 2.14 The minimum cashout for all members is $4 for the first time, and then $7.
- 2.15 Payment processor dispute, claim, or charge back will result in permanent account suspension.
- 2.16 Members from Vietnam must deposit and be upgraded to receive payment.
- 3.1 All advertisements are accepted, except for web sites containing malicious code, frame breaking code, redirect to other pages, excessive pop-ups, adult content, illegal content, and/or viruses.
- 3.2 The period of earning from each advertisements is once every 24 hours.
- 3.3 Advertisements must not be viewed on mobile phones/tablets. Doing so may lead to the permanent suspension of your account. Advertisements must only be clicked on using a mouse and not using any other methods.
- 3.4 Pay4task reserves the right to inactivate advertisements which are included inappropreiate advertisement categories at our sole discretion.
4. REFUND POLITY
- 4.1 Fees for upgrading your membership or purchasing intangible items are non-refundable. Aside from this, we will work with you to solve any problems you may have.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 5.1 Pay4task will not be liable for any kind of lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, delays or failures that are not directly related to Pay4task which are beyond our control.
- 5.2 Pay4task reserves the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time, including fees, special offers, benefits and rules, amongst others, and also reserves the right to cancel its services any time and without any notice.
- 5.3 We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the member program or any services or other items advertised through Pay4task (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage).
- 5.4 We make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- 5.5 Pay4task is not responsible if your PC becomes infected with malware, virus or other program that affects the performance of your PC. It is the member's responsibility to maintain a good anti-virus and anti-malware program on their system.
- 5.6 Pay4task is not responsible for any tax payment for you on what you receive from us. It's your responsibility to declare what you've received and pay your country's taxes.
- 5. 7 Athough we have the right to change this agreement without any prior notice to our members, we will inform you any TOS changes prior to it happens. The changes may include editing, adding, and/or deleting parts of the terms and conditions.